Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Leah Loves Meeting Family & Friends

A few people have asked if visiting is OK....the answer is HECK YES! We'd love to see you. With the exception of a few doc appointments, we are here. Just give us a ring or an e-mail and we can let you know a good time.

3 comments:

Lori Davidson said...

Congratulations and mazel tov! Amazing to me that I remember when Jacob was born!
Leah is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Dear Jacob and Nicole and Leah

We're all thrilled for you!! Many many congratulations. Hope to meet lovely Leah sometime soon.

All our love (and let us know where and when you're registerred)

Jeff Judy Lily rob and Abby Seitelman

Rob Seitelman said...

Jacob, Nicole, and Leah
Mazel tov to you, old friend. It doesn't seem too long ago that we were making ice cream in your parents back yard and now you are a dad! I am so happy for you and wish you the best! I'm back in LA now and married and would love to meet your wife and your lovely daughter when things settle down for you. All the best!!!

Rob and Abby!